Friday, February 12, 2010

My Daytona Deal!


I thought I would share my the transaction I did as a apart of the Daytona Event at Dillons. I didn't realize the Purex was such a good deal until after I went otherwise I would have bought some of those too!
  • 3 Double Stuffed Golden Oreos=8.97
  • 4 Grands biscuits=3.96
  • 3 Chef Boyardee cans=2.97
Total=15.90
  • - 3 FREE oreo coupons from facebook (I got sent 3 some how:)=-8.97
  • -2 .30/2 Grands coupons=-$1.20
  • -.30/2 shortcuts coupon for Grands
  • -.35/3 Chef Boyardee coupon=-.70
New total=4.73 and I got back a $2 catalina for purchasing 4 Grands biscuits making my total only 2.73 for all of that!

Be sure you check HERE for how to get FREE or almost FREE Purex as apart of this Daytona Event... I did it today and it worked great!

2 comments:

Lora @ Motherhood Moments said...

When did you get your Oreos coupons? I know I signed up in time and was told I would receive one, but never got it.

Shannon said...

I just received them this past Monday I think