Thursday, February 11, 2010

He Provides!

I know I usually keep this blog to strictly business and never really share anything deeply personal on here, but today I am changing that for a second:) Coupons will of course be included in this story!

A few days ago my husband looked at me and said "I am on my last bottle of body wash" My jaw hit the floor as I knew we had a HUGE stockpile once before and it seemed as though the body wash would NEVER run out. I started to realize that it had been a while since a great deal on body wash had come out. CVS had Men's Dove free last week, but by the time I made in they were out and I had to settle for a rain check. So like usual I uttered a little silent prayer that the Lord would provide another great body wash deal (or CVS would get re-stocked quickly so I could redeem my rain check) and then I got a phone call from a friend yesterday...

"Shan, have you seen the deal on Common Sense with Money where you can roll your RRs", I heard my friend say to me over the phone. Since my kids have struggled with on and off sickness and being up the night I have been a little behind on my deal searching habits this week. So I headed on over to this post here where Mercedes tells you how to get men's body wash, diapers and candy all for VERY CHEAP!

I quickly started printing and putting together my coupons and 4 transactions later I came home from Walgreens with 2 men's body washes, 2 packs of Huggies diapers, 1 vitamin schitck, 8 3 Musketeer candy bars and 4 valentines day pencils. I started off with an $8 RR that I rolled and only paid $10 including tax and I have $4.50 in RRs to keep rolling... probably on FRIDAY!

What I love about this is that I personally consider paying $10 and getting $4.50 in RR back to bet a great price for just 2 packs of diapers alone! I uttered a simple small prayer for some body wash and in return I was blessed with diapers that I will forever need along with candy and pencils perfect for little valentines day gifts!

I love how God ALWAYS PROVIDES just when I need it!

1 comment:

Winter said...

I LOVE it when He does that!!! Praise the Lord! Isn't it FANTASTIC that we can bring even the smallest things to His feet and He hears us and provides for us? Thanks for sharing!