Sunday, December 13, 2009

CHEAP NESTLE MORSELS!

At Hy-Vee this week they have the Nestle Toll House Morsels on sale for $1.58/1. At Walgreens they will have them starting 12/16 for $1.79/1 with in ad coupon.

When I logged into my account HERE I was able to print a $1/1 coupon twice! With that coupon I can get the morsels for .58/1 at Hy-Vee this week or only .79/1 at WAGS! If you don't have an account create one and chances are you will have the same coupon or you will get one for $1/2 making them only .98/1 at Hy-Vee or $1.19/1 at WAGS... still a really good deal!

If you do have an account then sign in and see what coupon you have to print!

1 comment:

Lora said...

I already had an account, but only got a 0.50/2 coupon. :( Maybe there will be a sale at Dillon's soon that will at least make it $1/2.