One great way to continue to support this blog is to print your coupons here! You can also now load cellfire coupons to your Dillons/Kroger card here!
**All prices with coupons assume the coupon has doubled**
Coupons mentioned are from SS, RP, GM or P&G coupon inserts from our local paper unless specified with a coupon link. To see which insert the coupon I mention came out of I recommend you visit this site here.
**You can also check this site here for other printables I may not know about!**
- 12 ct. large Dillons eggs=.88/1 (Aldi price this week)
- Kroger canned veggies 12 pack=4.99/1 (this is .42 a can and beats the Aldi price of .45!)
- Kroger canned tomatoes (diced, whole, stewed or sauce) 12 pack=4.99/1 (this is .42 a can and beats Aldi price of .49/can!)
- Wonder Bread=1.69/1 (use .55/1 coupon combined with .55/1 shortcuts coupon to get this for only .14/1!!!)
- 24oz. Kroger cheese=3.99/1 (Aldi 12 oz. cheese is 2.29/1... so the Kroger option is a better deal this week!!!)
- Campbell chicken noodle or tomato soup=2/$1 (buy 4 and use .40/4 coupon to get these for only .30/can... I can't remember Aldi price but I think this beats it)
- Betty crocker cake mixes=10/$10
- Dillons Milk=$2.59/1 (Aldi price is better at 2.33/1)
- Fresh ground beef=1.77/lb. ( I stock up at this price if I am in need!)
- Pork butt roast=1.39/lb.
- Farmland whole boneless ham (5 lb.s)=$6.95/1 (great price and I cut this up and freeze it for many meals!)
- Tony's frozen pizzas=$2/1
- 7-Up 2 liters (sunkist and A&W also)=.80/1 when you buy 5
- Pillsbury crescent, biscuits or cinnamon rolls=1.77/1 (use .50/2 coupons from previous inserts or printed here combined with loadable .50/2 or $1/2 coupons here and here to get these for a $1 or less!)
- Totinos Pizza rolls=.99/1 (use .40/2 coupon to get these for .59/1)
- Yo-plait indvidual cups=20/$10. (Print 3 .50/6 coupons here and use .50/6 loadable coupons here and here to get these cups for .30 cents or less a cup... beats Aldi price of .43/1!!!) **There was supposed to be a $2 catalina deal running... anybody know anything about this?**
- Farmland Roll or link sausage=10/$10... great price!
- Johnathen apples=.99/lb.
- Kroger 10 lb. bag of potatoes=2.99/bag (Aldi price)
If you don't live in this region or are looking for an ad for another store I hope you visit The Grocery Gathering found here. See Hy-Vee deals here.