Thursday, July 30, 2009

Consignment Sale!

I love garage sales and I love a good consignment sale! I got a flier in the mail the other day and I think all my Lawrence and Topeka readers would be curious to know about this sale. Here is the info:

Kid's Closet Consignment Sale:
You will find kids fall and winter clothing, maternity clothing, everything baby, books, dvds, videos, toys and games

Lawrence Dates:
August 27-28 Open 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
August 29 Open 9 a.m.-3 p.m. (HALF PRICE DAY!!)
Douglas County fairgrounds
2110 Harper St. Bldgs 1&2

Topeka Dates:
Sept 9-10 Open 10a.m.- 8p.m.
Sept 11 Open 8a.m.-5 p.m. (HALF PRICE DAY!!)
Sunrise Optimist Club
720 NW 50th St.

Even you don't need to shop you can still consign. This is a great way to make a good profit on any items you would like to sell. If you are interested in doing this go to www.kidscloset.biz

No comments: