Sunday, May 3, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 5/4

Here is my $50/week menu plan! Be sure to read here on how to get Kellog's cereal for only .67/box this week at CVS!

Sunday: Hamburgers on the grill, corn on the cob and chips and guacamole
Monday: BBQ chicken sandwiches, baked beans, left over corn on the cob
Tuesday: Skillet Lasagna, bread, green beans
Wednesday: Breakfast for dinner, eggs and potatoes/fruit/cinnamon rolls
Thursday: Homemade chicken fingers/mashed potatoes/peas
Friday: Dinner with friends
Saturday: Pizza!

I will post my recipe for homeade chicken fingers tomorrow. See you then!

2 comments:

Algebra Teacher said...

Do you make your own guacamole? I would love to get a good recipe for it. We do homemade salsa now but I like guacamole better.

annies home said...

sounds like my family would love to switch menus LOL