Thursday, January 15, 2009

CVS limit Update!

For 2 of the FREE after EB monthly deals what catalog states is the limit is actually wrong. I was lucky enough to be able to purchase all the Free after EB monthly deals on Jan. 1 and noticed on my receipt that I did not hit my limit for 2 of the items. Because our store here has not had any of the Free after EB monthly stuff back in stock when I have been in the store I have not been able to buy anymore to tell you what the actual limits are.

The 2 items where the limit is more are:
  • Children's Throat Cooler Ice Pops 6ct=4.99
    Get 4.99 in EB back = FREE!
    Printable B1G1F Children's Throat Cooler Ice Pops 6ct
    You can buy 2 and make 4.99 in EB or buy 4 and break even!
  • Nutra Trim Weight Management chewing gum 48 ct =3.99
    Get 3.99 in EB back=FREE!
For both of these items the stated limit is 2, but it is more. If you have been able to purchase more than the stated limit and know what the limit is please let us know!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

I believe that for the throat coolers, it's actually 5 : )

Sarah said...

The CVS Manager in Lawrence told me the Throat Cooler is actually on a manufacturer voluntary recall. So I'm not sure if and when they will have any of those back in stock.
What great timing. :)

Libbi said...

I was going to ask if anyone has been able to get any of these?? I have only been in twice in Jan, but no luck either time.

Marie said...

I am actually bummed about the limit on the throat coolers being higher because I can't find them anywhere! Grrr....

I guess if there is a recall that would explain why.

Unknown said...

I was able to find these at a "very quiet" CVS. But I forgot the coupon was a BOGO, and I only picked 1 up. The cashier gave me the one for free (I did offer to go get a second box) and my ECB's still printed up. So I got a free box, and an ECB...but now I'll need to check into the recall.

Kate
Savvycouponing.com