Sticky Buns: Serves 3-4
- 1/3 C. brown sugar (1 bag costs .99 at Aldi so I will guess on the high side that 1/3c. costs roughly .15 cents)
- 3 tbsp. butter (use margarine to make this cheaper, 1 stick costs maybe .15 cents so 3 tbsp. is roughly .05 cents)
- 1/3 c. chopped pecans (1 1/2 c. bag=2.50 at Aldi so 1/3 c. costs around .65 cents)
- 1tbsp. water (maybe a pennie?:)
- 1 can of SMALL refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (.33 cents at Aldi)
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon (pennies)
All together this delicious Christmas morning breakfast will cost about $1.15 to make or .28 cents to .38 cents a serving!