Sunday, October 26, 2008

CVS: 5/30 coupon!

Yes I actually received a $5/$30 coupon at CVS this morning when I scanned my card at the coupon machine! I also realized I over looked the playskool diaper deal (buy $20 worth of products get $5 back in EB)! Here is how my transaction panned out and how I got FREE DIAPERS!
  • 1 Nova Max=9.99
  • 3 Bic Razors (I only had 3 coupons)=14.97
  • 4 Soy Joy bars=4.00
  • 1 Colgate Toothpaste (monthly deal)=2.99
  • 2 mega packs of Playskool diapers=21.98 (marked at 10.99/1)
Total=53.93
-5/30 CVS crt
-4/20 Playskool crt
-3/1 Playskool diaper crt
-1/1 Colgate crt
-3 2/1 Bic coupons (-6)
-2 2/1 Playskool mf coupons

New Total=30.93 and I got back 32.99 in EB!!! This means I got FREE diapers!

I could have had more overage but I did not have any soy joy coupons. I also could not find the Advil P.M. that I planned to originally buy. Please let me know if any of you have any luck finding the 8 ct. packages at our Topeka store. The ad says rain checks will not be given:(

If you are more interested in getting free halloween candy please see my original post here!

7 comments:

Heather said...

I found the Advil PM in the middle aisle in a round container thing.

Spark and Madison said...

I was at the Lawrence store this morning and I asked the cashier about the Advil. He said he would have to go ask his manager where they were. He came back from the store room with a whole armful of 8-ct boxes.
It pays to ask!!

Marie said...

Darn! My store was out of the razors and I couldn't find the Advil either. I'll have to do some checking around.

Cara said...

My Mom almost always gets a $/$$ coupon when she scans her card at CVS; I have yet to get one. :0)

Happy Housewife said...

You did great. Where did you get the playskool coupon?
And CRT?

Shannon said...

I got the Mf coupons from the KC Star coupon inserts. I got the CRTs from the coupon machine in the store. I had received them a few weeks ago and they were due to expire Sunday so I am glad I got to use them!

blaireruch said...

If you need to buy something to get over the $30 minimum to use your $5/$30, there are $1.00 man. coupons that expire on 10/31 for EAS bars (priced at $1.69) and Zone Perfect (priced at $1.29). You can get these for .29 and .69 and get your total higher.

:)

Blaire