Saturday, August 16, 2008

CVS for week of Aug. 17-FREE RAZOR!

Here are the best deals I see:
  • Schick Quattro is on sale for 7.99 (get 5EB back). Use a 4/1 coupon from 8/3 insert and make $1 on this!
  • Revlon Lash Fantasy is 7.99 (get 5EB back). Use 2/1 coupon from recent inserts and get this for only $1! Not a bad deal if you need mascara.
  • Crest tooth paste and Oral B tooth brushes are on sale for 1.99 (get 1 EB back). Buy 2 and use 1/2 coupon and get both for .50/1! A good deal if you are need of toothpaste or tooth brushes.
  • Johnson and Johnson is offering 5 EB for purchasing $10 worth of bandaids, neosporin or first aid products. The ad says prices start at .99. The best deal here would be to buy 11 items at .99 and use 6 1/1 coupons (for bandaid products or neosporin). Since you get 5 EB back they would turn out to be FREE! Use more than 6 coupons and you could get overage. Also don't forget to combine this deal with the 2/10 CVS coupon to really get some good overage! This deal says limit 1, but there are reports that it is limit 2. (if you do this deal let us know how it works out!)
  • Buy the Asencia contour diabetic monitor and colgate toothpaste and get 5EB. There are 30/1 coupons for the monitor making them FREE and a money maker, however on 10/5 there will be an even better deal to come to use the 30/1 coupons on! So I advise holding off until October... you won't be sorry! The October deal is once reason why I cut EVERY coupon, including ones for diabetic monitors!
I do not have a "plan" because I am not sure if the J&J deal will work they way I hope. I will post my actual trip late this afternoon! Be sure to read other CVS deals here! Actually Crystal put together a great J&J deal for the bandaids!

4 comments:

flemishe said...

How do you get overage on things like the monitor? Seems like they always mark the Qs down to match the price.

Shannon said...

They will mark the Q down to the price, but you still get the EBs... so the monitor was FREE with the coupon and then you get EBs on top of that- overage. Hope that makes sense:)!

Andrea said...

Does it matter what Shick Quattro you get? In the CVS add I saw it was advertising a titanium razor... I haven't been into the store, so I'm not sure if it matters. Also the Revlon lash fantasy (in my ad) is 6.49 and I have a 1/1 coupon - making it .50!

Z said...

am I the only one who is clueless about October?..
should I be cutting and saving all my coupons too?..
thanks!