Tuesday, July 1, 2008

CVS Trip this week

There was nothing to great at CVS this week, but today the July sale book came out and there were a few items for free so I made sure to go and get them this morning. I was hoping to get the free mascara but they were out so I got a rain check. I then totally forgot about the free life saver deal so I did not get those either. Here is what I did this morning:

2 CVS pantiliners=.99/1 (get .99/1 back=FREE)
2 CVS 5 ct pack tampons=1.49/1(get back 1.49/1=FREE)
1 CVS 15ct. dry swiffer =4.99 ( I need to mop so bad!)
-3/10 CVS coupon
-7 EB
total some how came to $0.00!!! I then got back 4 in EB.

Please note that I should have gotten back 4.98 in EB, but for some reason the computer gave me the wrong amount of EB for the tampons. Make sure you check your receipt and if this happened to you too make sure you call the number on the back of your card and they will credit you the EB you did not get.

So I ended up burning 2EB, but the swiffer pads were worth it!

1 comment:

Cara said...

The Lifesavers deal did work at CVS today!Just make sure you bring the right coupons with you. I only brought one for the bags and accidentally grabbed three Q's for the rolls. It ended up being a little embarrassing and I really felt sorry for the young man behind the register because of my mistake we ended up holding up the line for awhile.

I didn't realize you could get a rain check for the mascara. I will have to remember that for the future.

They were all out of the cvs tampons by the time I got there this morning, a little disappointing.
I started going on Tuesday mornings because they said they restock on Mondays and that Tuesday mornings were the best times to shop, but I have found they are still out of things alot of times.