Saturday, June 21, 2008

If it's FREE

then why not buy it?  I guess that is my motto for the week when it comes to CVS.  The deals are not great this week, but there are a few free things to be had!  Here is what I plan to buy
  • 4 Soy Joy bars marked at 1.00 for 1 (buy 4 get 4 EB) FREE!  
  • Nature's Bounty vitamins are BIGI (prices start at 3.99)  I will buy 2 and use 2 2/1 coupons here, to get them FREE!
  • 2 Colgate toothpastes (get 2 EB) price is 2.99 and I will use 1.50/1 coupon here to actually make .50 on each!
  • 2 Sobe life waters- 1.49/1 but on sale for BIGI... use BIGI coupon here to get them FREE!
Total will be 15.46
- 2 2/1 Nature's bounty coupons
- 2 1.50/1 colgate coupons 
-1 BIGI (1.49) sobe life coupon
=6.97 and I should get back 8 EB... so I actually make $1.03!

Be sure to check out other great CVS scenarios here!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Looks good. Did you get the SOBE coupons to print? I think I may have printed my maximum a few weeks ago.

Shannon said...

I didn't... didn't know if it was my computer or if I had already printed my max... seems that my computer just got stuck on the bricks site telling me it was printing and then after 5 minutes they never printed:(

coopncamsmama said...

I was just going to ask you about those coupons:) I maxed out too:(

Naomi Joy said...

Where on the Nature's Bounty site are the coupons? I'm having trouble finding them.

Shannon said...

sorry about that... it is fixed now!