Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dillons: It is going to be a GOOD WEEK!

Hi All! I don't have time to post everything right now but I wanted to give you a quick heads up on some great deals. The March to Savings Event is going on this week and next. When you buy 10 participating items you will get an instant $5 deducted from your total.

I am not going to reinvent the wheel on coupon posting for this event. Amber over at Savings Lifestyle is awesome and does away better job than I could even dream of doing. So I am going to direct you to her "Kroger Posts" for the week. Now keep in mind a few items will be slightly different in price, but still a good deal. Also be sure to check all her Kroger posts for the week, since she has added some updates.

Here are the items I think you should take a look at!
Kraft Cheese Shreds
Ronzoni Pasta
All listed Dannon items
Annies Mac and Cheese
Red Gold Tomatoes
Frenchs mustard items
Franks red hot sauce
American Beauty Pasta
Capri Sun
Sunny D
Planters Nuts
International Delight Creamer
Aquafresh kids products
Philadelphia Cooking Cream (only if you got the FREE coupon from Kraft first taste)
Heluva Dip

Now not all of these are listed in our ad, but should be a apart of the Mega Event. All items will be marked in the store. So organize your coupons and your list and go see what great deals you can get!

I'll be back later with what I think are the best weekly buys. I hope you have a great Wednesday!
Shannon

No comments: