Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dillons: Fiber One Bars ONLY $.40/box!

I posted earlier today about certain GM and Quaker products being 50% off for a 3-day sale at Dillons. A friend of mine and I were talking about this possible Fiber One Bar deal:

Fiber One Bars - Regular Priced at $3.29
Half Off= $1.65

Buy 4 = $6.58
Use 4 $.50/1 printable coupons
Use $.50/1 loadable
Use $.50/2 loadable

Final Price - $1.58 for 4 boxes or only $.40/box!

I think you could possibly get certain GM cereals for FREE or less than $.50/box with the right coupons. Let me know if you know any prices for the GM cereals participating!

3 comments:

Mandie said...

I went up today and wrote down all the half off GM prices I could find today at my Dillons in springfield mo. Just posted some coupon match ups too. Feel free to use any of the info! http://iheartcoupondeals.blogspot.com/2010/08/dillons-3-day-sale-coupon-match-ups.html

Tasha said...

I got a lot of stuff tonight at Dillon's on Urish. http://tashas-couponadventures.blogspot.com/

blaireruch said...

The Fiber One bars were $1.62 at 29th & Urish.