Monday, May 3, 2010

Coupons Come From The Oddest Places...


This weekend we had the pleasure of visiting family in Western, KS. On our way home we stopped in Larned at the Kwik Shop to use the potty. Our 3-year old was sorely disappointed in this decision. Since being potty trained, he finds it one of life's greatest joys to pee outside. Since we passed a considerable number of cows on our road trip, he told us, "I want to pee by the cows."

Well, needless to say, that idea did not pan out and we ended up at the boring Kwik Shop. The event was, however, beneficial for me as I just happened to notice these $.75/1 Oscar Mayer Lunchable coupons. These are a rare find and in a gas station, nonetheless!

They expire 6/15/10 so I hope there is a 10 for $10 sale on these soon at Dillons!

1 comment:

The Barker Family Blog said...

I think your blog needs a "like button" so I could click it for things like this!!