Friday, February 19, 2010

Swagbucks Day!

Search & Win

Have you tried Swagbucks yet? I am super excited about all the "bucks" I am earning just by using swagbucks to do all of my searching! I have enough now to cash in for a $50 e-gift card to AMAZON!

Whether you have tried it or not I am hearing that Friday is the BEST day to do your searching. I guess when you search on Fridays you have a great chance of winning more bucks with every search. So instead of just getting 1 buck, you could possibly win 5! Remember the more you search using the swagbucks search engine the more probable it is you will win!

You can also get 3 swagbucks just for signing up! You can do so HERE or by clicking the image above! If you already have a swagbucks account then try searching today to see if you win big!

No comments: