Friday, November 13, 2009

Don't Miss These!

Just a few deals you probably don't want to miss especially if you are looking inexpensive Christmas Gifts!


Free Photo Gift


1st, Kodak Gallery has extended the $15 offer until 11/20!!! Go HERE and enter your email address for a $15 off your order code to be emailed to you. Don't forget to enter in your spouse's email as well! (I confess that between my husband and I we have 4 emails so I got a lot of FREE Christmas cards with this deal!!!)



Restaurant.com Weekly Promo Offer 300 x 250

2nd, Restaurant.com is offering $25 gift certificates to select restaurants for only $2!!! There a few places in Topeka that participate and numerous in the K.C. area. I have had a friend do this and she said it is totally worth it... and she paid $10 for her gift certificate, so take advantage of only $2!!! Go HERE to check it out or click image above.

No comments: