Saturday, August 15, 2009

Dillons: Savings!

Below are a few deals I did yesterday at Dillons (Kroger):

Yoplait Yogurt (My apologies that the catalina is not working. I noticed at the store they had taken the tag off the yogurts...I thought it was supposed to run through 8/20?

Individual cups are 2/$1 this week...here is what I did:
  • Bought 20 cups=$10
  • Used 3 .50/6 coupons printed from here =-$3.00
  • Used 2 .50/6 shortcuts coupons
  • Used .50/6 cellfire coupon
Total=$5.50 or only .28/cup!!!

Pillsbury Deal: all items are 4/$5 before discount
  • Bought 2 crescent rolls (4 ct)
  • Bought 2 cinnamon rolls (5 ct)
  • Bought 2 biscuits (5 ct)
  • Bought 2 pizza crusts
Total before coupons=$10
  • -$1 for purchasing 4 (in store promo)
  • -$1 for purchasing 4 (in store promo)
  • -$1/2 biscuits printed here
  • -.40/2 crescent rolls printed here
  • -.40/2 pizza crust from recent inserts
  • -.40/2 cinnamon rolls printed here
  • -$1/2 biscuits from shortcuts
  • -.40/2 pizza crust from shortcuts
  • -.50/2 crescents from shortcuts
  • -.40/2 cinnamon rolls from shortcuts
New Total= $2.30 or only .29/1!!

Nature Valley Granola Bars:

There is a catalina that Runs 8/14-9/6
Buy 3 get a $1.50 catalina,
Buy 4 get a $2.50 catalina,
and buy 5 or more and get a $3.50 catalina.

The price on the granola bars=2.87 Below is the deal I did:
  • Bought 4 boxes=11.48
  • - FREE coupon from Dillon's mailer=-2.87
  • - 2 .40/1 coupons printed here=-1.60
  • - .50/1 coupon from recent inserts (for the nut/chocolate variety)
  • -2 .40/1 shortcuts.com coupons
  • - 1 .50/1 shortcuts.com coupon (for the nut/chocolate variety)
  • - 1 .50/1 cellfire coupon
Total OOP=$4.21 and I got a $2.50 off catalina back making my real total only $1.71 for all 4 boxes! That is only .43/box!!!

3 comments:

Amy @ Finer Things said...

Hey Shannon -- Have you explained catalinas on your site somewhere? I need to read about them. I don't get it... is the catalina like a coupon that can be used for that same product? Or is it basically "cash" for any store item? I don't think I've ever done any catalina deals.

Thanks! Amy

Shannon said...

Hi Amy-

A catalina is a coupon that prints from the machine by the register (it is called a catalina machine) The coupons I am referring to are good off your next purchase of anything at that store.

Hope that makes sense!

Amy @ Finer Things said...

Excellent. Thank you!