Saturday, August 8, 2009

CVS: My Plan

**The $5/25 is reportedly not able to be used until Monday??**

Whoa can you believe I actually have a plan this week??? When I saw the Huggies deal and got this $5/$25 coupon I got pretty excited and wanted to share my plan:
  • Buy 2 packs of Huggies=$18 (get 4 EB back for purchasing 2 packs)
  • Buy 1 Revlon Color Stay mineral Mouse=$9.99 (get 9.99 EB back)
Total=27.88Bold
  • -$5/$25 coupon
  • -2 $3/1 Huggies coupons from recent mailers
  • -$2/1 Huggies diaper CVS CRT
Total OOP=14.99 and I will get back 13.99 in EBs which means all of this is only $1!!!

I like to look at that as getting 2 JUMBO PACKS OF DIAPERS FOR ONLY .50/1!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I used mine today no problem.

Melanie said...

Shannon, did you try your "plan" yet? Let us know how it went with the $5/$25 coupon.

Melanie

Shannon said...

I went this morning and it worked great!