Monday, July 13, 2009

Have I been coupining?

Well even though I have been a little quiet on the blog front, I have actually been on a few trips to CVS these past few weeks! I took my new one with me last week so he could be "initiated" into the CVS craziness his mama loves:)

I was very excited yesterday to get so many FREE school supplies at CVS and am even more excited to see that there are more to come next week!!!!

I will confess that since having Levi I have been to the grocery store a few times and haven't taken a single coupon! I am little behind on getting them cut and filed, but I hope to jump back in the game this next week.

Starting next week I hope to get things a little back to normal around here. I will hopefully have a menu plan up and running again along with some great new recipes. We have been so blessed by friends and family feeding us for the past 3 weeks that I haven't had a need for a menu!

Thanks to all of you for being so patient while I have been taking a little break from blogging. Also remember if you have a great frugal recipe you would like to share or know of a great sale going on be sure to email to thegroceryweekly@gmail.com!

1 comment:

Lisa B. said...

You need your rest! We'll be here for you!