Monday, June 15, 2009

No baby yet

Well I would love to say my blogging silence has been due to the fact that I had this baby... but I haven't had him yet:( I am officially 40 weeks +3 days and waiting as patiently as I can:)

I will continue to post the weekly grocery deals and I invite you all to alert me to other sales you think are worthy of note. As for other deals, for now I am taking a little break since I am not doing much myself. I find that my mind has been heavily occupied with other things:)

I appreciate all of you who read this blog and help support it! Be sure to check back for an update on baby and of course the Wednesday grocery posts! I will also do the best I can to alert you to great coupons you don't want to miss out on!

Thanks for your patience and encouragement during my "down time" I am sure I will bounce back once baby is here and we are settled:)

3 comments:

Marie said...

I'm really excited! Get some rest. You certainly deserve it.

blaireruch said...

Can't wait to see baby!!!!!!
:)

Libbi said...

Looking forward to seeing the new blessing that God has provided to your family. Hang in there...better to be ready and late than unprepared! Praying that delivery is smooth and the transition is wonderful.