Friday, January 30, 2009

Dillons: French's mustard money maker!

French's Mustard is a qualifying item as a part of the Mega Event going on at Dillons (Kroger) this week. When you purchase 10 or more qualifying items you get $5 off your total. Assuming that you have purchased 10 items here is how to make overage on the French's mustard!
  • Buy 2 French's mustard (in conjunction with 8 other qualifying items)=2.38 (after $5 discount is applied for purchasing 10 items)
  • Use 2 .50/1 French's mustard coupons=-$2
  • Pay .38 for 2 bottles
  • Get back $1 off your next purchase catalina!
=.62 cent MONEY MAKER!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I got the same catalina from Meijer this past week, too! The French's mustard was $1.18 and with a $.50/1 doubled, I paid $.38 and got a $1 cat back!

Unknown said...

Very cool. You know .. I got a $4 catalina, but have NO idea how, I just caught a glimpse of it printing and then he scanned it immediately and put it in with the coupons. So, while I was loving the extra $4, wish I knew what made me get it?!?

Brian Shea said...

Did you buy Betty Crocker fruit snacks? I think there is some kind of cat q depending on how many you buy & they are a mega event item!