Monday, January 18, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Hello! Below you will find my $50/week menu plan...as you can see we don't tire of homemade pizza! And with the INCREDIBLE cheese deal at Hy-Vee this past weekend I have enough for a while:) I am also proud to say that once again this week I have what I need for my meals. The only thing I needed for these was the biscuits to go with my gravy... which I picked up cheaply at Dillons because of the Pillsbury deal going! The rest of what I have bought this week has been cheese of course and a few other necessities like milk, eggs and produce.

Saturday: Pizza and raw veggies with dip
Sunday: Cheeseburger rolls x 3 (We sharing some with a family that just had a sweet little girl and then eating the rest this week for lunches.. YUM!) with broccoli and rice
Monday: Dinner at my parents for my dad's b-day
Tuesday: Salsa Chicken over rice (we didn't make it to this last week) with apple slices
Wednesday: Red beans and rice with bread
Thursday: Breakfast for dinner: biscuits and gravy with hash browns and fruit
Friday: Probably pizza:)

I'll post how I do Red Beans and Rice tomorrow... see you then!

No comments: