Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dillons 1/13-1/19

Here are the best deals I see for the week. My goal here is post the items that I think you can get for less than shopping at Aldi because if you can beat the Aldi price you know it is a GOOD DEAL! Some items don't beat the Aldi price, but still might be a great price if it is name brand.

Please remember that that I get credit when you use the coupon links I provide for printing and loading. You can print coupon.com coupons here! You can also now load cellfire coupons to your Dillons/Kroger card here

**All prices with coupons assume the coupon has doubled**
Coupons mentioned are from SS, RP, GM or P&G coupon inserts from our local paper unless specified with a coupon link. To see which insert the coupon I mention came out of I recommend you visit this site here.

Ground Meat Sale= 30% OFF! ( I am not sure of prices though?)
Fresh Sterling Silver Ground Sirloin, Ground Round, Farmland Fresh Ground Pork, Great Plains Fresh Ground Buffalo 16 oz or Kroger Fresh 93% Lean Ground Turkey 1.25 lb

American Beauty Past or Hunts Pasta Sauce=.88/1 (use .45/3 coupon here for hunts to get these for only .72/can)

Tyson Fresh boneless chicken breasts=$1.99/1 (these are only $1.69/lb. at the Fairlawn store ONLY this week!!!)

4lb. bag of Kroger Naval oranges=$1.99 (FAIRLAWN STORE ONLY THIS WEEK)

Doritos=$1.99/bag (FAIRLAWN STORE ONLY)

Dillons Milk= $2.99/1 (this seems to be Hy-Vee's brand price as well and Aldi is a little cheaper at 2.95 and below for their brand)

Ripe and Ready Avacados=.88/1

Kroger 8 oz shreds or bars of cheese=$1.88/1 (Aldi bars have been $1.25/1 in the past and their shreds are about this same price when you break it down)

10/10 Sale!

Selected varieties of Campbells soup
Use .40/2 or .40/4 coupons to get this for .60-.80/1

Kroger Frozen Veggies
(Aldi price is .95/1)

Kroger 16 oz. cottage cheese, sour cream or dips (Same as Aldi price... in fact at one point their sour cream and dips were only .88/1)

Pillsbury Jr. Grands bicuits (5ct) Crescents 4 oz or Cinnamon Rolls 7.3 oz Select Varieties
Use .50/2 or .25/1 Crescent rolls coupon to get these for .50/1... or possible .50/1 coupon HERE to get these FREE?!
Use .40/2 sweet rolls coupon along with loadable $1/2 coupon HERE to get these for .10/1!
Use .30/2 Grands biscuits coupon to get these for .70/1

Kroger 8 oz. Cream Cheese of Bagels (Same price as Aldi for cream cheese, but beats their bagel price of 1.29/1!)

StarKist chunk tuna
Use $1/1 coupon HERE to get these FREE!

Kroger canned fruit (Aldi price is only .88/can I think)

Manwhich (use $1/3 coupon here to get these for .66/1)

Red or Golden Delicious apples=$1/lb.

Pears=$1/lb.

Kroger 1lb. bag of mini peeled carrots (same as Aldi price)

Dole Classic Garden salad (same as Aldi price)

Kroger Salad dressing (beats Aldi price of $1.19/1)

Let me know what I miss in the comment section or by email. If you don't live in this region or are looking for an ad for another store I hope you visit The Grocery Gathering found here. See Hy-Vee deals here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

There is a tearpad on the end cap near soda at 29th and Urish, and it has $1 off any Pillsb. crescents.

Unknown said...

Any body else try redeeming the Hunt's pasta sauce loadable coupon from shortcuts? I tried...twice and it didn't work for me. I'm filling out a dispute form, but wondered why it wouldn't work for me....

Shannon said...

I forgot to look at my receipt to see if it worked. And I could not find the pillsbury coupons either.... looked and looked