Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Who Do I Follow?

I thought I would write a quick post letting you know my thoughts on some of the BEST blogs out there to follow when it comes to finding deals at stores I don't cover such as Walgreens, CVS and Target! So below is a list of a few blogs I check on a weekly basis. Some I do check daily, but these days I can't keep up with my own blog let alone others :)

Money Saving Mom (I check her weekly for CVS and Walgreens deals... I check her daily out of habit because she is the 1st blog that got me hooked on coupons!)

Common Sense with Money (I check her weekly for CVS and Walgreens... may a few times through out the week for other things)

Baby Cheap Skate (her title says it all and I check her various times throughout the week)

Hip to Save ( I check her a few times through out the week. She posts a TON of stuff! Almost to an overwhelming point that gets me a little to "deal crazy")

Every now and then I check Stretching a Buck and Mommy Snacks to see what their Kroger stores have on sale compared to ours.

If there are other blogs you really benefit from and would like to share please do so in the comment section!

No comments: