Saturday, April 4, 2009

CVS for 4/5

Below are most of the FREEBIES for this week and my paln

SUNDAY AND MONDAY FREEBIES ONLY:
Easter Grass=.79, limit 2

Get .79 back in EB=FREE!

Bamboo Easter Baskets=1.99, limit 2
Get 1.99 back in EB=FREE!

OTHER WEEKLY FREEBIES:
Skintimate Shave Cream=3.49, limit 1
Get 3.49 back in EB=FREE!

Excedrin 20-24 ct.=1.99
Use $2/1 coupon here or here to get this FREE!

My Plan:
  • 2 Easter Baskets=3.98
  • 2 Easter grass=1.58
  • 1 Skintimate shave cream=3.49
  • 2 packs of Huggies diapers=$20 (spend $25 get 10 EB back)
  • 1 pack of Huggies wipes=$5 (spend $25 gt 10 EB back)
Total=34.05
  • -2 1.50/1 Huggies diaper coupons=-$3
  • -1 .75/1 Huggie wipes (from mailer)
New Total=30.30 and I will get back 19.05 in EB. I can also turn in my receipt to Caregiver's Marketplace and get back .75 on both packs of Huggies diapers.

So after EB and rebate I "burn" $9.75 in EBs, that is like paying only $9.75 for 2 jumbo packs of diapers and mega pack of wipes!

If you are a COKE drinker this deal might interest you:
  • Buy 3 12 packs=$11
  • Use 3 $1/1 coupons you can print from mycokerewards.com (assuming you have enough points)
Total=$8.00 and you get 3 EB back for buying 3 12 packs which is only paying $5.00 for 3 12 pakcs or only 1.67/pack!

Be sure to see all other CVS deals for the week here!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am big on saving the points for mycokerewards. My kids get the caps from their friends and no longer just toss these. My daughter loves Cherry Coke and DH drinks regular Coke so this works great for us. Don't forget that April 7th is double points day for PoweAde points.

I'm So Pretty said...

I use the coke rewards coupons frequently although this last time, I was rooked - kept telling me I'd printed the coupon when nothing had come out of the printer (and I'd checked the printer to make sure it was on and connected). Sometimes when that happens, I can still print using the link in the email notice. But nope, not this time. Just ticks me off even though I know they don't have to give away anything...